Stone-Productions-AKStone-Productions-AK

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Fate Machine 1.0 Fate Machine 1.0

I am...Poopy Oak!! The abandoned cardboard box!!! My destiny is to cook a feast fit for mankind!!!

TRON:Lightcycle Challenge TRON:Lightcycle Challenge

I play GL Tron on my mac and beat the CPU's on the hardest difficulty. But this....I can't even get past the second level. It's just frustrating. There's a huge difficulty jump and the CPU's are spot on perfect, after about 12 attempts I noticed that sometimes they'd phase right through my line. Or I'd die out of nowhere. If this game had a little more work put on it I'd enjoy it a lot more. I enjoy the style of the game none the less. There's just some coding issues.

joshmorgan responds:

Weird, I haven't had any reports of false-negatives or false-positives with trail collisions before, but I'll look into it. As for the difficulty, our goal was to replicate the difficulty of the original Light Cycle level from the 1982 TRON arcade game, which was notoriously brutal.

Thanks for playing and for the feedback.

Effing Worms 2 Effing Worms 2

I found this game to be very entertaining, although it could use some extra content.

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

i love this game <3

i think this game used the same game designing platform software as the game "coma "

Effing Worms Effing Worms

best game ever :)

i maxed out the limit :D ......i have no life

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

its a very good game

uh i have a question what are the points for???

PuffballsUnited responds:

*Shrug* Don't look at me.

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

wow 1059 awesome game

Love this game I would defiantly give it a 1000000/10 it would be weird if it was a 2 player game, hope everyone enjoys it...